By registering and logging in to any of our Fussy Vegan apps, the user agrees to abide by the following terms:
1. Users must be over the age of 18 in order to sign up for an account on our Fussy Vegan apps.
2. Please keep any ratings and reviews in line with our requirements listed below as to what factors are appropriate to make a rating and review on.
3. All ratings must also be accompanied by a review, in order to provide context to your rating. Ratings without appropriate reviews will be deleted.
4. All ratings and review should be honest and respectful, regardless if they are good or bad reviews.
5. Users should not use abusive or offensive language. We reserve the right to make a determination on what constitutes abusive or offensive language.
6. Users are not allowed to leave reviews or recommendations about their own businesses or products that may be listed in our app database.
7. Any user found to be in breach of any of the above terms may have their account deleted at our discretion. Please note that deletion of an account does not prevent access to the app, it just prevents the users from leaving comments and reviews. No app refunds will be given for deleted user accounts.
To keep ratings and reviews relevent to the purpose of the apps, please keep to the following when rating and reviewing any listing in our app database:
Retail Products - Ratings and reviews for any retail products should be based on either the taste, quality or value for money (or any combination of the three) only. 1 star ratings or bad reviews for a product simply because the company does not meet the users ethical standards is not acceptable. We already provide information on the product information page about animal testing, palm oil and if the manufacturer is a vegan company or not.
Food Chain Menu Items - Ratings and reviews for any food chain menu items should be based on either the taste, quality, value for money or issues relating to the menu item being prepared in a way that might make the product not vegan (or any combination of the four) only. 1 star ratings or bad reviews for a menu item simply because the company does not meet the users ethical standards is not acceptable. We already provide information on the product information page about animal testing, palm oil and if the food chain is a vegan company or not.
Restaurants & Resorts - Ratings and reviews for any resturants and resorts should be based on either the taste, quality, value for money, cleanliness of the restaurant or resort, customer service, quality of the room, or issues relating to any vegan options being prepared in a way that might make the product not vegan (or any combination of the these options) only. 1 star ratings or bad reviews for a restaurant or resort simply because the restaurant or resort does not meet the users ethical standards is not acceptable.
A user can report an inappropriate review by contacting us via email and we will review the review and remove it if we deem it to be inappropriate. We reserve the right to make the determination if a review is inappropriate or not. If a business owner believes that there is an inappropriate review about their business, they can contact us via email to explain why they believe the comment or review is inappropriate and we will delete the comment or review if we agree that it is inappropriate. We reserve the right to make the determination if the comment or review is inappropriate or not. Please note that we will not delete a review of a business simply because it is a negative review.
Changes To These Terms & Conditions
We may update our Terms & Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms & Conditions on this page. We will also advise app users of any changes via a push notification.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of these Terms & Conditions.
You are advised to review these Terms & Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms & Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.